1/8/10

I feel like I didn't accomplish anything at all on Friday. If you asked my supervisor at work, I'm sure she'd say I did a lot, but I left so much undone when I walked out the door, I was feeling anxious and fragile. I had a tearful conversation with my mum during my commute home, where bemoaned the fact that there is so much to be done and so much I want to do, and not enough time. I suppose it's not a very original complaint, but I was feeling it deeply in my heart.

Matthew and I had plans to go to a potluck at his friend, River's house. I'm sad to say, I can't even say that I made anything for that either! River is an artist, and his home is filled with interesting and unexpected art. There was a bunch of faces drawn on a shopping list on his fridge, all alike, and I added one... Matthew said: that can be your art for the day. But I didn't document it, and I was only copying him, so I feel like I'm really pushing it with this one.

I'll have to make it up over the weekend.

No comments: