On Theme Park Rides




They say that grad school is a rollercoaster, but I've been sort of ignoring the people who say that despite my 51-hour-weeks (and that's not including time for commuting or homework).

Well, in the past week, I decided that they might know what they're talking about.

Midterms start tomorrow. Eep! I think I'm ready. Kinda.
My five-year reunion from HS was this weekend. If anyone thinks that's silly, you can be sure that they didn't go to my school. It was reaffirming, even if it wasn't relaxing. I was reminded of my wonderful friends and of what my position is in my worlds.
We had a mini-family reunion, but I was only there for a day. It was good to see my people.
Rachel left for New Zealand for practically ages. That's sad.
I looked at some of my photos from Rome, finally!

And not the least of things, I have to give up my dog.

All of these things have called a lot in to question for me and taken away a lot of my sleep, for various reasons.

I've decided my priority is growth.
I will do what I can to continue to grow.

No comments: