Hello stranger!

A few people have pointed out recently that I haven't posted recently.

OH YEAH!

Sorry.

Here is what I've been up to:

     Work

  • new boss
  • multiple coworkers quitting
  • considering quitting myself
  • new boss quitting
  • not quitting myself
  • suddenly becoming the senior clinician - WHAT?!

     Home



     Other


I have been busy!  And even though I haven't been posting, I have been creating things!  Usually you can see stuff on my Flickr site, so check it out.

Matthew advised that I ought to post about our countertop, so you can expect to see that next.  It is hopefully more exciting than it sounds.  There are other home-related stuff I could post about too, and ought to, because I'm pretty sure you'll be enthralled by all of it.  AM I RIGHT?!

See you soon, kidlettes.

No comments: