Crankypants

You guys, I am so grumpy!


I just got back from a glorious vacation, and I was remarkably happy to be home despite the gloriousness (I missed my shower, and my bed, and my normal-sized toilettries).  I was so pleased that the transition was going to go smoothly - even the weather in Boston is mild and bearable!

BUT nothing is working!


My washing machine is squeaking, and my internet is broken, and I had to go into work on my work-from-home day because I couldn't access any of my files, and my CAMERA...

Let me tell you about my camera:
I am editing the pictures from aforementioned glorious vacation, and I'm having some problems.  Firstly, I have apparently forgotten the lionshare of my photography skills.  What was I doing with high ISOs in the bright bright sun?  Who knows.  Not me.  IN ADDITION, the digital sensor is so very splochy.  Finally, I've had a hunch for awhile now (like, more than a year) that there's something wonky with my focus.  When I manually focus it doesn't come out right, and when I auto-focus it doesn't come out the way I want it to (I think this has something to do with the view-finder).
Everything is grainy, and out of focus, and has splotches, and it was too sunny and the pictures of my handsome boyfriend are all squinty, and I only took pictures on the first and last day, and I didn't take any pictures of the inside of our hotel, and HELLO I AM POUTING!

Okay.  Grumble.  I'm going to try to post some pictures now.

No comments: